06-08-2017 07:12:00 p. m. | Emen.-
Exist on the web is one of the first steps to have a presence in the target market. However, to generate content for the internet is not an easy task, thousands of companies fail in their first years of creation due to bad strategies marketng digital, hence to properly use all the tools is fundamental to position themselves and to increase the income of the business.
Then. the journal Management offers some techniques from professionals to boost your online presence in all areas: in networking, in SEO, your SEM campaigns, in your blog, in the construction of your website, in the catalog of your online store.
1. It all starts with a good positioning. To have a presence on the Internet, you should be well positioned. And that positioning give the keywords to you search for your audience and that you have to define your business. To find these key words you need to register in Google Adwords and find the tool of planning of campaigns.
2. It explains well what you do. Once I know what keywords I use, I build the website or blog. It is very important that is optimized, well-built. In the first sentence, I have to describe what I do: I Sell flowers in Caracas This holder it is important that it is in the first sentence of the web page; visible to the people. And in the part that you do not see the people, in the meta description, as, although in a more detailed way.
3. Writes always oriented to searches. “Each and every thing you write and post should be directed to searches, that is to say, you need to publish content on the basis of criteria that are in demand through the search engines. Google appreciates that you are wanting to offer answers to questions that its users have and gives a higher overall score to the whole domain in terms of SERPS (results in the finder) and positioning,” says Dean Romero, a blogger about SEO and online marketing in blogger3cero.com it, that to know what they are looking for and where are our customers recommended that, in addition to “Keyword Planner (own by Google), other tools that we currently have and that are much more effective, as KeywordTool.io.
4. I know the original and local. “It is very important that you do not repeat the messages of the leaders of the sector. If you sell furniture, you can’t repeat the messages of Ikea, look for a different option. Think of what you can do with your resources to create a similar strategy. And above all think about the geolocation. Look at the trends related to your product, but especially with your city. For example, a company that sell or rent aerial work platforms, construction material, must be very aware of the searches related to your business in a specific city. Where has his headquarters or their facilities,” says the founder of Thegap.
5. Look for synonyms of the keywords. Yes, write with a rich vocabulary instead of repeating continually the words key have a prize in positioning. It is what is called SEO semantic. “Is to use synonyms and key words related to the theme. Google has a database able to identify all the synonyms of any word and asks us which enrich our language instead of using always the same word, as is done the old fashioned way.
6. Exploits the long tail to gain qualified traffic. “The keywords long tail or long-tail are a little longer than usual, through which users define a search a little more accurate. For example, a short scan would be to hire Madrid, a search Long tail is: where to buy a Seat Leon in the centre of Madrid on the cheap, explains Dean Romero. To take advantage of the long tail it is best to use from day one of birth of a blog for keywords with searches of up to 5, 6 or 7 words.
7. Find relevant topics. “A trick that we use to search for topics to include in a content is to add the asterisk at the beginning of the keyword. Suppose I go to the Google search engine and tell him to travel to Madrid for a weekend. The word ‘travel’ will add an asterisk at the beginning and I get sections or topics that Google considers highly relevant. If I include these sections within my content, it’s going to be very positive and I’m going to position more quickly. It is an easy trick to implement and I’m going to bring a lot of traffic,” explains Miguel Florido.
8. Label well the photos. Yes, the way you label the photos in your websites is also key to be more relevant. It is best to avoid numbers, the letter «ñ», the bars low ( _ ), and other signs. If we want to show several images of a same product, to not repeat the same title, and instead of using numbers, we can make reference to point of view, to the size, novelty… For example, channel – colonia-entera.jpg, channel-colonia-detalle.jpg, channel-colonia-lateral.jpg, etc
9. Are friendly your images? “When you add an image on our website, both in the product catalog of our online store as in any other place, we will have different configuration options. In the first place the url, which should be an address as friendly as possible. So, you must avoid errors of the type www.miweb.com/ product-ID=102?21LjMds and improve your positioning with the correct url: www.miweb.com/ shoes/nike/ running/nike-zapatillas-running-rojas.jpg” explains Lúa Louro.
10. Take advantage of the power of microformats. If you notice, in some search results, Google displays text-enriched. For example, if this is the page of a product or service, we can show the price and the valuation of people through of well-known starlets. Improving our visibility. “It is Google who decides what results do and which do not. For example, in the microformats of the ratings (the stars) comes into play the behavior of our client in the web. If the customer values the product you have purchased, you increase the chances that the microformat to appear for that product,” explains Lúa Louro.
11. It avoids the copy-paste of photos. The novelty and original to the construction of a catalog are also important to highlight. “A common practice is to import the tabs of the products directly from the provider database. Ideally, the optimum would be not to do this, but to create a tab for each product with original content and that you do not repeat in any other side. This is not always possible, since there are cases in which, for example, of a product to another only varies the color. What we try to do is prevent the action of copy-paste any text and try to craft it in such a way that it is not a carbon copy: you have the same thing in a different way,” explains this designer.
12. Allows users to leave comments in your catalog. “Any kind of interaction with our website helps us, one way or another, to improve our position. On the one hand, each new comment is a small update of content up to Google, and although this cannot be seen (for the time) a factor in SEO relevant, we should not underestimate the effect of reviews on products from former clients in those buyers undecided: encourage the purchase and help to generate confidence on our website and our products. Comments, reviews and ratings influence the purchase decision and, therefore, in the CRO,” says Lúa Louro.
13. Encourages the reviews on Google My Business. If you have a physical retail outlet, you should not overlook the power of geolocation. Because Google always tries to provide the best results to their users, when someone searches, for example, a sports shop through the mobile browser will offer the business more close to him. It may be that yours appears without that you have requested, but you should make the most of that presence. “We must make sure we show the maximum information possible about our business: exact address, opening hours, description of our smes, photographs taken in our facility, website, phone numbers… once you have configured all these options, we must answer each and every one of the reviews that may appear there. In fact, they are reviews that we must promote among our customers. How? For example, in a hotel, at the time of checkout, we can take advantage of to remind the client that you can help us by sharing your experience in the networks in which we are present, in addition to Google. The reviews are most important from the Google My Business”, explains Lúa Louro.
14. Using the advanced search in Twitter. “With the advanced search we can get to know much better all of our audiences. For example, we can monitor who we mentioned. The most we use the notifications to know this information, but you have to think that not everyone in the world mentions your account when you share the content of your web page or blog, and we lose the opportunity to interact with professionals that equal times are relevant. It is as simple as putting the url of your web page in the advanced search and Twitter gives you a list of people who have shared something of yours,” points out Miguel Florido.
15. Learn to be a good storyteller. It is key that you update the information that you publish on a regular basis, both to reach more audience like to have a better SEO positioning. “Because Google appreciates that a company talk a lot of shoes or talk a lot of furniture, because it means that you understand that. What is important is that, if you have a blog, you have continuity. What you don’t know what to write on occasion? Use tools like Storify, which helps to create stories through the healing (filter, group, and share) content. Categorizes, classifies, and fits all kinds of content in stories you can create. Tweets, links, videos, images, text… Simply drag and drop to create the story, then you can organize it and share it,” recommends Isra Garcia, founder of GI and expert in networks.